0 Project complete
Open to opportunities as Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Data Scientist, Android Developer.
0 Project complete
* Deep Learning * Machine Learning * Machine Vision * Big Data Processing * Natural Language Processing * Decision Analytics * Metaheuristic Optimization * Knowledge Representation * AI Research Project * Research Practice & Ethics
* Iot And Applications * Mobile Computing and Wireless Communication * Data Mining and Business Intelligence * Artificial Intelligence * Advanced Java * Web Technology * .Net Technology * Compiler Design * Information and Network Security* Data Structure * Database Management Systems * Operating System * Object Oriented Programming With C++ * Numerical and Statistical Methods for Computer Engineering * Computer Organization * Computer Networks * Cyber Security * Analysis and Design of Algorithms * Object Oriented Programming using JAVA * System Programming * Software Engineering * Theory of Computation
* COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * ADVANCED COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * STATIC WEB PAGE DESIGNING * OPERATING SYSTEM * PROGRAMMING IN C++ * DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM * DATA STRUCTURE * COMPUTER NETWORKS * ADVANCED DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM * .NET PROGRAMMING * WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS * JAVA PROGRAMMING * DYNAMIC WEB PAGE DEVELOPMENT * COMPUTER AND NETWORK SECURITY * ADVANCE JAVA PROGRAMMING * PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES USING DATABASE * NETWORKING MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION * MOBILE COMPUTING AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
I have completed my secondary schooling.
* Platform & Skills: Data Scientist, Computer Vision, Sklearn, Tensorflow, Android SDK, OpenCV
* Language: Python, Java
* Tools: Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, Pycharm, Android Studio
* Web Services: JSON, yfinance (Yahoo Finance)
* Database: MYSQL
• Designed and developed a face detection system that mark check-in and check-out times for employees which significantly improved efficiency by eliminating the need for creating and maintaining manual records.
• Provided comprehensive insight from the data using visualization tools that lead to understanding features more appropriately in advance of applying modelling techniques.
• Built predictive models for an ad targeting platform, achieving an accuracy of 94% which significantly improved the performance of advertisement campaigns and imcreased return on investment (ROI).
• Designed time series models using different ensemble methods for predicting future stock prices based on previous stock performance with the help of finance (Yahoo) API.
• Participated in many cross-language projects by mentoring or knowledge-sharing in areas such as database design, android application development, selecting project lifecycle and risk analysis.
* Platform & Skills: Postman, Android SDK, PHP core, Web Scraping
* Language: Java
* Tools: Android Studio
* Web Services: JSON, Facebook and Google Login Integration, Google Maps, File Server
* Modules: Bluetooth, TCP/IP
* Database: MYSQL, SQLite
• Built applications across multiple verticals such as e-commerce, finance, and home automation to business goals for clients.
• Utilized web scraping techniques for extracting real-time data and shaping it into an application without any database.
• Employed version control strategies during development, delivery, and maintenance of mobile applications across multiple devices which enhanced collaboration and quality control.
• Applied Google's material design and color scheme during development which resulted in faster interaction with the application.
• Created a home-automation solution, utilizing both WI-FI and Bluetooth module systems to automate switching on/off for electric appliances without any manual efforts.
* Tools: Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver
* Web Services: JSON, Google GCM, Google Maps
* Web Server: Apache Tomcat, apache 2.0 for PHP
* Database: MYSQL, Sqlite
• Built a GPS enabled application that sends alerts immediately to blood donors when needed. This app also provides facilities for blood donation camps with GPS integration.
• Designed a hybrid database that works with both websites and apps instead of maintaining two different databases.
• Utilized Graphical User Interface (GUI) principles to promote user-friendly environment and improved application performance.
• Used Base64(Image to Text) algorithm for storing text (Image text) directly to a database instead of storing it into folders, and it eliminated extra buying of storage space.
• Collaborated with other teams to ensure that requirements are understood before development and to avoid potential throughout the development lifecycle.
In computer science, artificial intelligence, sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, unlike the natural intelligence displayed by humans and animals.
Reinforcement learning is an area of machine learning concerned with how software agents ought to take actions in an environment in order to maximize the notion of cumulative reward.
The interactions between computers and human languages, in particular how to program computers to process and analyze large amounts of natural language data.
A website is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server.
Android has been the best-selling OS worldwide on smartphones since 2011 and on tablets since 2013.